What is the Shelby Foothills Coalition?
The Shelby Foothills Coalition is a gathering of community associations, environmental groups and private citizens, formed to develop and execute strategies to influence the views of City of Goleta officials. Our purpose is inform the public, citizen’s groups, and governmental agencies, about the Shelby project. We conduct research and will also obtain legal advice, assistance, and representation on Shelby project issues.
Participating organizations include:
- League of Women Voters of Santa Barbara
- Citizen’s Planning Association
- Santa Barbara County Action Network
- The Goodland Coalition
- Santa Barbara Audubon Society
- Santa Barbara Urban Creeks Council,
along with many individuals in Goleta and on the South Coast.